HOW YOU PLAY
Friendly Fire is a game made by friends for friends, and here’s how you play:
- First, everyone playing must split into teams of two. Once teams are created, each person within the team will choose to identify as a gray card or a red card.
- Then, starting with the host of the party, each team will take turns picking out and reading aloud one card from the deck. The team that reads the card is the team that is “under fire” in that round.
- In secret, each team, including the team that reads the card aloud, will decide which person the card most accurately describes.
- Once the team “under fire” is ready to answer, the rest of the teams will turn over either their gray card or red card to reflect who they voted for.
Remember, all questions must be answered, and you can only vote for one team member.
So, Ready, Aim, Fire!
- Yellow: Easy Questions
- Gray: Moderate Questions
- Red: Mature Questions
- Partner Swap: Everyone who identifies as a gray card will rotate to the team on the right each round until reaching the original team.
- Part Swap: Everyone who identifies as a red card will rotate to the team on the right each round until reaching the original team.